- Composition suitable for children
– with a reduced protein content suitable for children (1,9 g/100ml versus 3,3 g/100ml cow's milk)
– targeted adaptation of critical nutrients:
iodine, iron and vitamin D (1.7 μg/100 ml)
- Natural lactic acid culture L. fermentum (originally obtained from breast milk)*
- GOS** (from lactose): effective support for a healthy intestinal flora
- Valuable omega-3 fatty acids (ALA), important for brain and nerve cells
* Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures which can vary individually.
** Galacto-oligosacchrides derived from lactose
Suitable HiPP info material
Professional Information: Because milk matters for children. Nutrient supply in toddlerhood
Professional Information: The new generation of milk formula: Important building blocks provide for a good start.
L. fermentum CECT5716 and Galacto-oligosaccharides in HiPP ORGANIC COMBIOTIC® formulae.