An ideal complement to a toddler's diet from the 12th month onwards.
Composition according to current recommendations:
- Adjusted to the nutritional needs of toddlers
- Specific adaptation of critical nutrients:
- iron for growth, blood formation and cognitive development
- iodine for thyroid function and cognitive development
- vitamin D for bones and teeth as well as the immune system
- With valuable omega-3 fatty acids for positive effects on fat metabolism
- Orientated towards low-fat cow’s milk
- Protein content suitable for toddlers
Growing-up milk study shows an improved vitamin D supply in winter and safe intake in summer.