- Hydrolyzed protein
- Low in allergens
- Safely nourished in the case of increased risk of allergies1
- Contains lactose only
- Natural lactic acid culture L. fermentum (originally obtained from breast milk)*
- Prebiotic GOS**: effective support for a healthy gut microbiota
- Valuable LCPs - according to recommendations2
* Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures which can vary individually.
** Galacto-oligosacchrides derived from lactose
1 Nentwich I et al., Infant nutrition and atopic dermatitis – a prospective observational study, Klin Pädiatr 2009, 221: 78-82
2 Koletzko B et al., The roles of long-chain polyunsatured fatty acids in pregnancy, lactation and infancy: review of current knowledge and consensus recommendations, J. Perinat. Med. 36, 2008, 5-14
Suitable HiPP info material
Current recommendations for preventing allergies during the first year of life
Current recommendations for preventing allergies
L. fermentum CECT5716 and Galacto-oligosaccharides in HiPP ORGANIC COMBIOTIC® formulae.