- Hydrolyzed protein
- Natural lactic acid culture L. fermentum (originally obtained from breast milk)*
- Prebiotic GOS**: effective support for a healthy gut microbiota
- Valuable omega-3 fatty acids (ALA), important for brain and nerve cells
- Higher content of iron for cognitive developement
- Vitamin A, C and D for the immune System
* Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures which can vary individually.
** Galacto-oligosacchrides derived from lactose
Suitable HiPP info material
Compact Advice: Allergy prevention (AL46994)
Current recommendations for preventing allergies during the first year of life
Allergy prevention during the first year of life (AL48812)
Current recommendations for preventing allergies
HiPP Scientific Dossier L.ferm. GOS (AL47836)
L. fermentum CECT5716 and Galacto-oligosaccharides in HiPP ORGANIC COMBIOTIC® formulae.