- Hydrolyzed protein
- Natural lactic acid culture L. fermentum (originally obtained from breast milk)*
- GOS** (from lactose): effective support for a healthy intestinal flora
- Valuable omega-3 fatty acids (ALA), important for brain and nerve cells
- Higher content of iron for cognitive developement
- Vitamin A, C and D for the immune System
* Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures which can vary individually.
** Galacto-oligosacchrides derived from lactose
Suitable HiPP info material
Professional Information: Safe nutrition despite increased allergy risk.
Current recommendations for preventing allergies
Professional Information: Tried-and-tested formula. Evidence-based development.
L. fermentum CECT5716 and Galacto-oligosaccharides in HiPP ORGANIC COMBIOTIC® formulae.