- Composition suitable for children
– with a reduced protein content suitable for children (1,0 g/100ml versus 3,3 g/100ml cow's milk)
– targeted adaptation of critical nutrients:
iodine, iron and vitamin D (1.7 μg/100 ml)
- Natural lactic acid culture L. fermentum (originally obtained from breast milk)*
- Prebiotic GOS**: effective support for a healthy gut microbiota
- Valuable omega-3 fatty acids (ALA), important for brain and nerve cells
* Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures which can vary individually.
** Galacto-oligosacchrides derived from lactose
Suitable HiPP info material
HiPP Growing up milk (AL44387)
Professional Information: Because milk matters for children. Nutrient supply in toddlerhood
HiPP Scientific Dossier L.ferm. GOS (AL47836)
L. fermentum CECT5716 and Galacto-oligosaccharides in HiPP ORGANIC COMBIOTIC® formulae.